2021 Call for Poster Abstracts - Applications have closed
The Virtual Poster Session which will take place during the Annual Meeting and participate in a 1-hour question & answer session with our poster presenters for CE credit. Poster Presentations are a means of communication of new ideas and services with your colleagues. An Interactive Poster Session (ACPE Approved) will be featured. The goal is to encourage networking and enhance member involvement in our educational program. All posters are peer reviewed and approved by the Annual Meeting Committee. Note all poster session presenters must register for the Annual Meeting in order to present.
Deadlines & Information:
- All topics and abstracts should be submitted on or before Friday, April 16, 2021 via email to email@example.com. See below for guidelines for submitting abstracts. - Applications have closed
- An email will be sent by April 26th, 2021 containing abstract submission results. For those who receive an acceptance e-mail, you will receive details regarding how we will present posters this year. You will need to prepare the following by May 7, 2021:
- One 5 to 7-minute video recording of a power-point presentation of the presenter’s project (include objectives for learning)
- Abstract submission (already submitted)
- Traditional Poster in PDF format.
- 2 Assessment questions (submitted with abstract)
- Please send above items to LSHP Office by May 7, 2021.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email from the LSHP office, you have until Friday, April 20, 2021 to contact the LSHP office by telephone or email.
Award & Prize Opportunities:
- Achievement awards as well as a cash award will be presented in the categories of clinical/pharmaceutical science research, administrative practice, quality improvement and/or innovation projects. In addition, we will present awards for student and residents. Awards will be presented to the practitioner according to abstracts and the poster presentation at the meeting. To encourage membership and member involvement ONLY LSHP members are eligible to receive cash awards (e.g. if the first author is not a member, the award goes to the next author that qualifies in order listed on the poster).
- Attendees will receive a form with assessment questions where they can keep track of what posters they have visited.
- Meeting participants will need to attend the 1-hour virtual CE session to receive CE.